Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend in Ramona!

Grandma Wright had her knee replaced last week and Grandma flew in to help her out around the house. Mom and I went down this weekend to see them and Aunt Mary came too!
I woke up Friday morning (actually was up all night according to mom) and had a fever of 103.4! I didn't feel good at all. Mom took me to see the doctor before we left town and she said that I had either strep or tonsillitis. So I wasn't the happy Luke most of the weekend...I was the Whynerson Luke. Here mom was checking my temp again with my pacifier thermometer...I am really walking well with my walker and I am really fast! I am also standing on my own for more than just a few seconds. Mom says it won't be long now...not sure what she means by that but I am sure I will know soon!Grandma and I watched some Noggin... (I was singing along)We read lots of books...

No comments: