Friday, April 10, 2009

Carnival!

The carnival's in town...no, not a 'real' carnival...the small-town, hick-ville carney carnival! And yes I went! I didn't ride any rides or eat any of the food but dad and Baleigh did!Dad took Baleigh on the Merry-Go-Roundand down the big slide
Baleigh came running over as soon as they stopped sliding looking a little unsure...then it turned to this...We ran into lots of friends there...not much to do on a Friday night in small town Clinton!
Britten was a little unsure about the ride at first....
now it's all smiles!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

What did you do to traumatize my kid like that?? Everything she used to love scares her now...my daredevil is turning into a big ole chicken!

The Life and Times of Luke said...

Daddy did it Aunt Leslie. He tried to make her ride the roller coaster too!

The Life and Times of Luke said...

And the Ferris Wheel...she would not be talked into that!

Leslie said...

Smart girl!!!

Unknown said...

You should've called me! It was in my backyard!

-Wylder

The Life and Times of Luke said...

Where's your blog Wylder???