Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Parties!

Brayden, Kade, and Kristie all had birthdays in the last 2 weeks. I went over for Kade's birthday though since he is 'my friend' and I am not Brayden's friend...according to Brayden anyway.
Kade got a new Little Tikes car and I had fun playing with it! I left my party hat on like a good boy too!
They said I wasn't big enough to ride the train so I just decided to push it around the track
Brayden helping Kade open presents
Kade loved his Train card from me!
Mom and Kristie can't decide if we are going to be friends or not...we already don't like to share
Kade was trying to keep my snack cup out of reach...that is not nice Kade!
Kade had a tractor cake to go with his John Deere theme..
I ate a Mum-mum while they all had cake.
Brayden liked his Socker Boppers that Aunt Mary picked out for him!
We don't ride horses to get around anymore in Oklahoma, we drive golf carts!
Kade and I got to ride on Kristie's lap!

No comments: