Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poor Mom

That's what she is thinking anyway...last night when she was trying to cook dinner (and the day before when she was making my baby food and making dinner and doing laundry and all the other things she does) I just needed some extra attention. She kept saying "You have got to quit!" I have no idea what she was talking about. All I know is she kept moving me to the other side of the kitchen and giving me a wagon wheel to munch on. When my wagon wheel was gone I had to let her know though. And I don't speak yet so how else am I supposed to let her know then by screaming at her, and I do mean screaming crying!
This is all mom would see and feel....
Don't I look so needy?? I mean, seriously, who could resist this face?
And back to the other side of the kitchen with a wagon wheel (only because we are out of mum-mums and you can not buy or find them anywhere around here!)

No comments: