Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend at Aunt Mary's

Mom and I went to Aunt Mary's this weekend while Dad went to the Tulsa Gun Show...I am just counting down the years until I get to go to the gun show and hang out with the guys!!!
Instead, this year I did lots of playing and grinning at Mary and went to my first Disciple Now Weekend with FBC Sherman. I only went to listen to the band and main speaker on Fri and Sat night but that so counts!!

Aunt Mary said I had to wear my #1 bib!
Hangin' out on the couch with mom
I forgot to tell you...I got my two front teeth! They broke through last Saturday (Mar 21) but mom hadn't been able to get a good picture of them until now! She has also started calling me "Bucky" instead of "Buddy"...
I took my music table to Mary's to show her how much fun it is!
Not sure why mom brought any of my other toys...a water bottle,
burp rag, or Mary's old phone work just as well!
CHEESE!!!
Here's another shot of the front teeth!
I did Bye-Bye to Mary all by myself on Friday! Mom didn't know it was a 9 month trick and I forgot to tell her that I wasn't going to break any rules by doing it early!

(These were all pictures from Aunt Mary's camera....mom will post pictures from her camera after we get home...I know, you will anxiously be awaiting those!)

No comments: