Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Morning!

So sorry this video is so dark...mom tried to sneak in on me this morning...she wasn't successful! I had been talking for a while...trying to get her to get out of bed and come get me...yes, I was talking nicely, not screaming yet. Poor mom forgets that the little black thing she is always sticking in my face makes a beep when she starts recording which translates: talking over for me! The reason it was so dark in my room was because it was 5:30 am. I am sad to report that mom wasn't very excited to see me at this hour. She said something about having to get up early yesterday and now I wasn't going to let her sleep today. Well, mom, I hate to tell you but I was hungry and had made you a small present that I was ready to share! Maybe we can take a nap later...tell dad that he should answer the phones for awhile since you let him sleep all night and he missed out on our party from 12 to 2 am!!!

No comments: