Saturday, November 29, 2008

Going to see Daddy

Mom and I went to see dad at deer camp before we left for Tulsa this past week (no computer = no new blogs...sorry). This is where daddy and Papaw and others stay for the week of rifle season. Yes, mom thinks they are crazy. This year they did have a little bit of electricity, not that they used it really, but no running water.

This is me in my camo coveralls and hat
Told you I take this toy everywhere!

This is deer camp....sleeping tent is on the left, cook tent on the right.
This was supposed to be where dad hunted, however, someone else decided to put in a gas line right in front of his stand!

This is the deer dad shot...his prize for sleeping in the cold I guess!
Dad was pretty proud of him...going to get him skull-mounted. Don't worry, mom said that thing will NOT go in her house! He had 24 score-able points!

No comments: