Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with Poppy and Grandma

On Christmas Day, mom, dad, and I flew to North Carolina to spend a few days! I was a good boy on the planes, so mom said Santa would leave me some presents at Grandma and Poppy's house!

Mom and Aunt Mary got matching pajamas

Dad got what he has been bugging mom about for at least a year... a TOM TOM!!!


Daddy got some new soap so he wouldn't get confused in the shower anymore...

I loved the wrapping paper!
Mom helped me open some...
Dad helped me open some
Dad got some good chocolates! (See other posting!)
See my new boots from Poppy
Aunt Mary got a steering wheel for her Mario Kart Wii game. Let the races begin!

Uncle JP got a Cardinal's sweatshirt! This is his Grandma impersonation!

Santa even left me a stocking!
(Mom is posting at Grandma and Poppy's for me. Their computer doesn't work like mine so have some patience with her!!)

No comments: