Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas #1 at Papaw & Mimi's

Last night we had Mimi's birthday party and celebrated Christmas with the Bailey's. I got all kinds of cool stuff (so did mom and dad)!

This is me opening my first Christmas present. I wanted to eat this bow so badly!
Mom said I am the best Christmas present ever. Don't think she said that at 3am last night when I kept her up for an hour! Too much partying!
Cousin Baleigh opening a present for Baby Ariel (she named my soon-to-be cousin, don't think Aunt Leslie and Uncle Jason are going to let her have the final say in the naming process though!)
Great Grandma Nebo
Check out my new toy box!!!!
Aunt Leslie got a pretty necklace from Daddy
Papaw got a new hat!
Baleigh was anxiously awaiting the next gift with Mimi
and what would it be? A stick horse! (This was the best pic mom could get. Baleigh was riding the horse everywhere and fast at that!)

Baleigh got this microphone and video camera that she hooks up to the TV and she can watch and hear herself sing and perform on the TV, and perform she did! She loved it and the rest of us had a good time laughing along!

No comments: