Saturday, July 19, 2008

The second bath....

The second bath was much, much worse than the first...mom had to call dad immediately after putting me in the water. Something about I lost control, was trying to flip out of the tub, and was so red from screaming. So dad held the pacifier (the good green one they give you in the hospital...I keep losing that one though) in my mouth and mom washed me off, all the while I am still screaming.


This is after the bath is finished, dad has calmed me down, and I have my clothes back on. All is okay, except for maybe this hat. I did go to sleep shortly after this and slept through one of my eating times. All that screaming really wore me out! Good news though. The third bath was much better than the first two. I didn't scream one time....maybe I can get used to this whole bath thing...

No comments: