Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween with Friends

Mom and I went to see some friends on Halloween night. Trick or Treat was celebrated in our town the night before and dad went hunting on the 31st, so mom and I headed out.
I picked up Cowboy Kollin along the way
 Then after doing a fast switch to the jeep, I picked up Spiderman Johnny
 A game of chase was inevitable. You can see Spiderman Johnny, Christian rock star Kyla, Jessie Aubree, Cowboy Kollin, the Monkey Boy, and Kamdyn.
 Don't forget Woody Parker though. He even had his own pull-string on his back and would say "There's a snake in my boot." if you grabbed it!

 After all the running it was time for a rest. We all went outside to "hand out" candy. Mom's not quite sure how much handing-out and how much eating we did! And yes, I say "Cheese" everytime mom puts a camera even remotely close to her face!

No comments: