Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Aunt Mary made my cake again this year!Waiting somewhat patiently for mom to cut the cake
Waiting while everyone sings "Happy Birthday"Kate enjoyed licking the cake and icing off the tractors and dump trucks YUM! CakeOpening presentsI got a tractor Tripp and Katherine This is where the boys sat Jenn and "Blue" Reece, Baleigh, and Luke Kade and Brayden Lane, Brayden, Grant, Baleigh, and Luke
Brayden, Baleigh, and I jumping
ReeseWhat do you want me to look at, Mom?What's that? A BIG tractor!!!! Better watch out, Grant, I might run over you! Tripp and Reese in the bouncing house
Chasing the kids Driving my tractor
Look at my new tractor!

I had a great party and got lots of great gifts! Thanks to all my friends (I had 20 friends (not including parents) show up! Isn't my mom just crazy!!) who came and made it a fun birthday party!

No comments: