Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swimming!!! Again!!!

Yesterday mom and I went over to Britten's house to swim in her pool. Mom said it wasn't warm enough outside to get in the big pool so we just got in Britten's little pool. It was a lot of fun though!Her pool had these cool water fountains that were fun to play in...
You could grab the water with your hand
But you had to be very careful because if you got too close....this would happen
Kicked
Splashed in the water
She tried to get me to float on my back...not happening anytime soon for this boy!
Everyone does Pat-a-Cake in the pool, don't they?
Watched Britten go down the slide
Chewed on her toys, of course
Yea! I got all the rings on the whale's back!
Then when we were finally close to frost bite stage, I decided to mow the lawn for her as a thank you. Yes, I know it's pink but what can you do....just take your shirt off and mow!

No comments: