Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stack and Roll

Mom felt sorry for me yesterday because I was sick again. Pretty sure it was truly a 24-hour bug because I am lots better today...no fever!!! When we ran in Kmart, I looked pretty pitiful so she bought me a toy (this is going to come in handy when I can actually talk! I won't just have to look pitiful anymore!).

First, you can stack them...let's see, so I have to put these on next
Ok, so do it like this
Then balance the little ball on top...oh I was so nervous!
And done!(Disclaimer: For those of you who actually believe that it happened in this order, I must say 'Thank You.' For those of you who think these pictures are in reverse and I did not do it this way, that's between you and my mom. This is how I remember it happening and remember I have a lllooonnnggg memory!)


No comments: