Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend at Grandma and Poppy's House

I had lots of fun at Grandma and Poppy's house. Here are several pictures from the weekend.

My first plane ride...

And the shirt couldn't be more true

Playing on the floor with Poppy
Don't I look cute in my big boy shirt!
More playing in the floor...
Uncle JP is a quick learner...
I was trying to hard to figure out how to reach that toy....you would think they would actually put my toys within reach...crazy people!
Watching football with Poppy


My return flight home in first class!! I even had my own seat.

All in all, it was a great weekend. I had lots of fun (and so did mom) and I am now an experienced airplane flier. I was such a good boy on the plane that mom said she was shocked (which translates that I never screamed once on all 4 rides)!

No comments: