Sunday, August 31, 2008

My first parade

This weekend is a big weekend in Elk City. Saturday they have a big parade, and they also have a rodeo Fri, Sat, and Sun nights. On Saturday mom took me to the rodeo. We sat with some friends. Parker and I thoroughly enjoyed the rodeo parade as you can see. And yes, that is a yawn coming from me and mom said Parker never even opened his eyes. The part I did see was the police cars and fire trucks and I absolutely did NOT like the sirens. They were way too loud!!! The parade wasn't too bad until it started raining. So needless to say, my first parade experience wasn't too bad or hot (thanks to the wind and rain!).

My favorite part of the day was once again, when mom took me out of the car seat and laid me on the floor where I could stretch out...see later posts for a video of this!

No comments: